Mrs T’s top five tips to being engaged during this fabulously festive time of year.
1. This is the perfect time to do hair and make up trials – get them booked in, enjoy and party your socks off! Test how well your hair and make up last.
2. You’ll probably have some time off together. As well as enjoying every moment of your time together make the most of getting some wed-min (wedding admin) ticked off the list. While you’re together why not focus on decision making, so you can start January with a clear to-do list.
3. Avoid Guilt Invites – throughout all the parties and festivities you are going to see a lot of old friends, family and potentially get a bit tipsy with a colleague or two – don’t be tempted to extend invites to your wedding without giving it some proper thought.
4. Boxing Day and January sales are around the corner, keep you eyes and ears open for discounts for everything that is still outstanding on your ‘to purchase’ list from wedding day gifts for your bridal party, groomsmen, family, to favours to decorations, to bridal accessories… the list goes on! Then don’t forget the January sale for your honeymoon – this is so exciting, you’re going on the holiday of your dreams!
5. Get geared up for this January being the one where you do actually go to the gym, get fit and toned and continue for the rest of the year… well at least until your wedding day.
Oh ok then here is a bonus tip!
Give me a call on +44 (0)7950370588 and let’s chat about how I can help you with your wedding planning, whatever stage you are at. Last minute Wedding Consultancy to Partial Planning to Exclusive Wedding Planning – I am here to help and everything is tailored to you. https://mrstweddings.com/services